10-year-olds are fun.
Topics overheard from typical conversations between a couple of 10-year-olds (for those who know, real-life Jon and Saul. For those who don’t, join Critiquecircle, crit my subs and then you’ll know 😀 Look for Missvato):
1) Are we ready for the Zombie Apocalypse?
2) What would happen if the Earth’s core was injected with cream cheese.
3) Suitable places to scavenge scrap lumber to board up the windows, in case of a Zombie Apocalypse.
4) Where, in our solar system, would year last 7 months.
5) The best way to loot/hijack and defend the nearby CVS, in case of a Zombie Apocalypse.
6) The advisability of looting/hijacking and defending the local CVS (some food and medical supplies), as opposed to the restaurants in the same strip mall (food supply and knives) or the hardware store (defense supplies). This one took a while. CVS took the trophy. They liked that CVS stocks soda, cookies and gum.
7) The fine differences between a zombie and a ghoul.
8) The best way to trick someone into saying “I am a butt-plug”
9) If they’d really need to know how to spell “phoenix” in case of (you’ve got it) a Zombie Apocalypse. Their conclusion was an emphatic “NO”.
10) Pop quizzes are evil.
Maybe I should let them play less Minecraft, and make them watch more… I don’t know… episodes of My Little Pony? Thoughts?